Monday, May 23, 2011

Redwoods tomorrow!

So, today we hit the road again! We drove to Kingman and picked up Mike and Chip, and since Heather has never been to In & Out Burger before, we stopped there for lunch/dinner. We got an unfortunately late start, and drove about 8 hours, and finally got to Buttonwillow, CA around 10:30 at night when we decided to call it a day. We are halfway to our new destination of Redwood National Park! 

At In & Out, Kaylee decided she liked sitting where my feet go while we ate.


 This is Mike trying to lure Kaylee out with a french fry...
 I love Chip!!

 Kaylee spends the majority of most car rides exactly like this: sleeping on my lap with her head resting on my left arm...
 Chip sleeps a lot too.
I have done the drive to California a few times, and so I didn't really take that many pictures from the drive... Besides, you guys all really want to see a load of pictures of my adorable dog right? That's what this is for? No? Oh yeah, living vicariously through my travel blog... Well. Here's our progress so far:
More soon! (As the internet gods allow...) Bed now =) REDWOODS TOMORROW! <3!

1 comment:

  1. Where's my post?
    I think it must be somewhere else?
    Great Blog
    Happy Trails to you
    all,
    Have fun
    but
    watch out for ninja bears now
    <3!

    ReplyDelete