Sunday, May 15, 2011

Going...Going...

Tomorrow to be GONE!

I am going on a roadtrip with my dog Kaylee, and my friend Heather, in my continuing goal to see all 50 of the United States. Tomorrow marks the first leg of the trip, where we will see: [in order] California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Arizona. Stay tuned for the sequel, where we hit the east coast states...

This marks the third time I have attempted my goal to see all, well 48 states this time. Last summer had a botched attempt with both my bike and my old car. This time, I have my lovely Honda Fit, [fondly referred to as Pufferfish from here on out, or PF for short ^.^] and enough money saved to not be screwed if my car breaks again. Which it won't, because it's awesome, but just in case.

Keep posted on our travels here, and feel free to leave comments, and better yet suggestions of places to see or whatever other useful tips you might have!

Well, that's all for now, friends! Bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great trip!
    I'll miss you.
    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this mean you aren't going to blog on your other one?! Hehe I'm excited to follow along with your travels, be sure to post a lot so I can live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog
    Happy Trails to you
    all,
    Have fun
    but
    watch out for ninja bears now
    <3!

    ReplyDelete