Sunday, May 22, 2011

Most of the architecture that we saw while we were in Utah was very nice and well designed, a lot of red brick homes and elaborate churches. Bluff, Utah was especially lovely! But every once in a while, we would fly past places like this:


 Which were incredibly creepy. I had to turn around and drive by this again just for the picture. Can you see the zombies? O.o

Here are some pictures of the drive from Salt Lake City down to Bryce Canyon Nat'l Park:




 This is entering Red Canyon, right before Bryce on I - 12.





Those two tunnels were fun! I think they are man made, but they were still nifty. I also completed my quest (for Utah at least) and I have a postcard, shot glass, and picture of me next to the "Welcome to" state sign! Huzzah! The shot glass I got says "Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow you may be in Utah" which was fitting while it was rainy and gloomy, but it's still a beautiful state. Coming soon, picture dump from Bryce Canyon!

No comments:

Post a Comment