Monday, May 23, 2011

Bryce Canyon Picture Dump!

So, pictures from Bryce Canyon, as promised! The park has a loop road so we went to the very end and then saw everything in reverse. So, the pictures go from Rainbow Point down to Inspiration Point and then to Fairyland Canyon. (There were a lot more stops, but those are the names I can remember) If you want to see any of these larger, just click the picture!
 Heather with Rizo/Sirius Black/Charlie the Rez dog, on a brief walk at Rainbow Point








 "Natural Bridge", which is actually an arch =) Spiffy!
 The rainbow that made all the rain worth it! ^.^ This is my favorite picture so far











 Survivor tree is surviving XP
 These are from Inspiration Point, which was probably my favorite view!


 Yes, I love my dog =D



 I loved this quote and thought I would share it with everyone =)







 Ponderosa's remind me of home <3 I love huge trees!

So very lovely!

1 comment: